Select a picture, print it on fabric, sew it onto a tote. done.
What you'll need:
- Canvas tote
- fabric: 8 X11 size is needed
- full sheet label
- picture/Photo: no be larger than the size of a regular sheet of paper
- straight pins: to secure fabric picture onto tote while you sew
How to Steps:
1.Peel the backing off the label
2. Put the sticky label directly onto fabric.
3. Cut fabric out even with the label.
4. Fabric is now ready to go through the printer.
5. Once the picture is finished, peel label off picture. Place picture onto tote, secure with straight pins.