December 31, 2014

Craft Your New Beginnings

The idea of new beginnings, clean slate, fresh start is very appealing to someone who is in a perpetual state of personal growth. Although each day can also be considered a new beginning, the start of a new year feels bigger, more promising somehow.

While 2015 hopes to be the best ever, according to my personal journal, there are a few tweaks and changes being made which will make this year a shinier version then those before.

Healthy eating and daily exercise. I've committed to Shaun T Insanity Max:30 and Team Beachbody. This program provides a coach and a workout support group. This isn't my first time at the rodeo so I'm aware of my needs (support network) and limitations (biting off more than I can chew). 

Getting where you want to go is mostly knowing yourself and your limitations. It's one thing to push yourself it's another having a house filled with unused exercise videos and kettleballs.