October 10, 2013

Craft Your Pearl Jam: Day Five

Got a new Pearl Jam shirt 'cause every good fan knows you have to support the home team, therefore you have to wear the gear!


Mark bought me the shirt and I love it. It's a girls shirt which run a little small.
Out of the box it's a perfect but with one wash it might be a bit tight.

The conversation I had with Mark about this is is pretty funny.
Me: "I love this shirt, but I think if I wash it it might be too small."
Mark: "I'll buy you another one, a bigger size"
Me: "That won't work. I want to wear it Saturday, a new one won't arrive in time."
 PAUSE. <insert me thinking>
Me: "I have an idea! I"ll wear it. Then when I'm done with it....."
Mark: "NO. NO!"
Me: "What?? I didn't even finish what I was going to say!"
Mark: "I know what you're going to do. You're gonna wear it once then turn it into a pillow!"
Me: Laughing hysterically.

I was going to say, "Wear it once and exchange it for a larger size if it didn't stretch." But clearly this man knows me pretty damn good.