October 1, 2013

Craft Your Happiness: Saying Goodbye

Ahhh, the summer is over. My job has ended. The cottage season is coming to an end. All these things I've loved. I hate saying goodbye. The good thing is being able to look forward to a  few new things.

Started a new job. Due to my new, lengthier commute, I've put away the ipod and started to read again. Picked up Olive Kitteridge, by Elizabeth Strout, which was out years ago and on my list.
Decided to put some life back into this blog and complete a few drafts.
A bunch of new restaurants popped up in our neighborhood over the summer, will be nice to give 'em a try.

Last but not least, Pearl Jam has a new album, Lightening Bolt with a tour soon to follow. Our first stop, my hometown Buffalo!

Having something to look forward too makes saying goodbye not so bad!