August 2, 2013

Craft Your Friday Groove: Visualize Your Way to Success

Blogging has clearly taken a back seat to many things bubbling in my percolator. Mainly job hunting.

The last several months have been a time of transitions. Transitioning out of a job and (hopefully) into a new one. It's been exhausting. Mentally taxing, more than anything else. My self-worth catapults with every possible interview and plummets with every unanswered job application.

Staying focused, grateful and enthusiastic, with each passing day, is challenging. (Understatement of the decade.)

Whipping myself into shape I'm creating a vision board to inspire, motivate and think my way to success.

“If you take any step, no matter how small it is, towards achieving your dreams then you will surely find the right path and reach the abundance that lies in store for you.” 
― Stephen RichardsThink Your way to Success: Let Your Dreams Run Free

vision and words.com