February 26, 2013

Craft Your Style: Turn Dreams into Reality: Red Swimsuits!

Before there was red-bathing suit Baywatch, there was red-bathing suit Farrah Fawcett. Beautiful in every way. I've been a huge fan ever since I was little girl.

In 1977, at a hair salon, I shyly asked the gal to give me a "Farrah" (lovely, long, full feathered hair). She said NO. Apparently this was a haircut for teens and women. She gave me Dorothy Hamill.


As summer fast approaches I find myself wanting a red one-piece bathing suit. Neiman Marcus has a gorgeous, off the shoulder, red, one piece swimsuit made by Spanx. It retails $178. If I were vacationing in Saint-Tropez I might consider buying it. But probably not. That dream is for another time.

The reality is a gorgeous off the shoulder, red, one piece swimsuit made by Target. It retails for $29.99.  Turning this dream into reality is easy!

Quite frankly, I could take this one to Saint-Tropez too.

Dream: Neiman Marcus: Spanx
Reality: Target