October 22, 2012

Craft Your Happiness: 31 Days of Happiness Day 22

Today is a struggle. I'm grappling to find and feel happiness. I'm feeling totally unorganized, completely overwhelmed and can't even create a to-do list which is supposed to help with all of that. When I woke up everything felt good and suddenly, without explanation or warning it shifted and I couldn't get the good feeling back.

All of my self-help-pick-me-ups; music, inspirational quotes, funny little quips didn't work.  I'm trying not to  won't let this mood take over everything.  I know it's just an isolated feeling and not a sign of anything greater or deeper issue. What's the saying? "A bad day is not a bad life". OK, maybe that inspirational quote cheers me up a little bit.

But for now, I'm giving myself permission  to be unhappy  not as happy as I'd like and that's ok, 'cause the day is not over. I still have time to feel better.
How are you feeling today?
Day 22: It makes me happy knowing being unhappy is transitional.