October 21, 2012

Craft Your Happiness: 31 Days of Happiness Day 21

Ahhh Sunday. This is the first Sunday we've spent in our apartment since the Spring. We had spent all our weekends at our summer cottage. We closed it out last weekend, which was a gentle reminder our lazy days are over.

It was nice having  the entire day to do a whole lot of nothing or rather do all those things I didn't do over the summer and now have a chance to! One place I spent a little downtime was Pinterest. Lovely pictures, cool ideas, inspiring words. Tonight I made a  Pinterest inspired meal; "Macaroni and Cheese Quinoa".

It was... ok. I've only made one or two things from Pinterest that actually turned out decent. This meal, although a healthier version of traditional macaroni and cheese was dry and a little bland, I was happy, though to have the chance to do a wee bit of nesting.

Day 21:  Good food makes me happy!