October 4, 2012

Craft Your Happiness: 31 Days of Happiness Day 4



The Power of the your subconscious, by Dr. Joseph Murphy, is a book I drag with me everywhere. It's a little self-help, a little spiritual and a lot positive thinking. A wonderful little trinity.

During one of the most difficult  times in my life (work related) this book pulled me from a place I didn't think I could escape.

As odd as it sounds, the book referenced an example about "a girl from Buffalo", and being from Buffalo this had me hooked.

Following the principles of the book allowed me to make some major changes in my life and  is a conscious reminder to continue to strive to be a better person and an instruction manual on how to handle all things difficult.

Day 4: I'm happy I have this resource to use when the going gets me down.