October 2, 2012

Craft Your Happiness: 31 Days of Happiness Day 2


Summer is my most favorite season of the year. It's a warm, sunny and carefree time. There's vacations, sitting by the pool, drinking margarita's during the day. I'm going to miss you summer.

Luckily I have a second favorite season that helps ease my summer blues.Fall. If summer has to end, it's nice that the Fall comes quickly behind it. I love all things pumpkin and caramel!


21 Happy Things To Enjoy in Autumn

  1. Quiet dinners 
  2. Lazy Saturday afternoons
  3. Haunted houses
  4. Candle lit rooms
  5. Big chunky sweater
  6. Pumpkins
  7. Going to a football a game all bundled up
  8. Snuggling with my favorites (Mark, lil dude, freckle) on a cold night
  9. Watching movies in bed on a windy day
  10. Chenille socks
  11. Apple-Cranberry pie 
  12. The smell of wood burning stoves
  13. Hot apple cider with a hint of bourbon and spiced donuts
  14. New England clam chowder with little oyster crackers
  15. Colors of the changing leaves
  16. Glow of candle through windows
  17. Bike ride on a leafy trail
  18. Popcorn 
  19. Caramel apples
  20. Family being together for Thanksgiving
  21. Trick or Treaters (candy in general!)
Day 2: Thinking about what provides me happiness.