October 1, 2012

Craft Your Happiness: 31 Days of Happiness Day 1


After reading several blogs dedicated to creating 31 blog posts for the 31 days in October based on one theme I was both intrigued and overwhelmed. You can take a look here and learn more about it.

There is a tendency in my world to start lots of projects, lists and other piles of crap that just go unfinished. Maybe it has something to do with being an Aries, or maybe it's simply putting too on my plate at once. Either way I'm taking the challenge.
 
I've decided to spend the next 31 days committed to all things Happy. I'm not exactly what this will include. Probably some elements of taking care of myself both physically and emotionally.  Maybe I'll bake something or make plans with friends.

Today I didn't feel good at all until I dragged myself to the gym at the end of a long, boring workday. I did a quick 30 minutes of cardio, a lazy run on the treadmill- 2 miles. I lifted a few weights, did a bunch of crunches. Just enough to make me happy.

Day 1: Happy.  Mission Accomplished.