What you'll need:
- any size tin can (remove labels)
- you'll need water to freeze in the cans
How to Steps:
- I've tried this project without freezing water, just using the empty can. This step is the difference between utter frustration and simple ease. So, please freeze water.
- Allow frost to develop on the can so you can trace a picture, one that will become your design. I used an erasure at the end of a pencil to draw letter J.
- When you're done hammering, and making the holes (make them big enough that the light really shines through) melt the ice, add a candle.
There so many ways to decorate this little craft. Paint it, spray some glue on and roll it around in some glitter. Got a bedazzler? go nuts.